Originally based in Yonkers, NY, now based in Orlando, FL; Little Radical Theatrics, Inc. (LRT) a non-profit 501(c)3 community theater was originally founded in 2009 as an outlet for stage performers in the tri-state area. Staring as a small theater company for college students, it has since evolved into a recognized non-profit independent theater company for high-caliber performers of all ages producing polished, high-quality community theater.
In August 2009, LRT brought its inagural production, a (sold-out) tenth anniversay staging of URINETOWN, to the Schoolhouse Theater in Croton Falls, NY. Since its inception LRT transitioned from producing solely summer productions to two/three show seasons beginning in 2011.
Since 2011, LRT has produced 24 full-scale musicals, running the gamut from off-Broadway cult classics like "Reefer Madness" to classical musicals such as "Carousel". LRT has produced four Westchester Regional Premieres: Reefer Madness Smile , Andrew Lippa's The Wild Party , and The Addams Family ; and the NY Regional Premiere of Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson.
LRT's 2016 season was nominated for thirty-one Broadwayworld Westchester/Rockland Awards winning "Best Leading Actor in a Musical" for RENT, and LRT's 2017 season was nominated for thirty Broadwayworld Westchester/Rockland Awards winning "Best Lighting Design" for "The Secret Garden.
LRT is also a seven-time recipient of an ArtsAlive Award Grant from ArtsWestchester, Westchester County's Arts Council.
LRT's 2019 season, the company's tenth anniversary featured one of the first local productions of Mamma Mia! which played to sold out houses! We followed up with our second-ever teen musical "Fame'. Last was the classic musical Brigadoon, which swept the Broadwayworld Westchester/Rockland Regional Awards. In January of 2020, we presented the Westchester Premiere of Matilda the Musical.
In the summer of 2020, Little Radical Theatrics moved from Yonkers, New York to Orlando, Florida. Our first planned season in Orlando will begin in February of 2021 with "Into the Woods", followed by "Disney's The Hunchabck of Notre Dame" in Spring of 2021 and "The Sound of Music" in Summer of 2021!
Though we have moved from New York to Florida, our mission continues: producing high quality musicals that appeal to audiences and actors of all ages and to continue to bring joy and love for the performing arts to all who come see our productions!
INTO THE WOODS PERFORMANCES POSTPONED TO FEBRUARY 18TH-21ST 2021
Our NEW performance dates are
Thursday Feburary 18th at 7 PM
Friday February 19th at 7:30 PM
Saturday February 20th at 2 and 7:30 PM
Sunday February 21st at 2 and 7:30 PM.
It is the same cast, the same creative and production team and is at the same venue.
Ticekts are onsale for the new performance dates.
Tickets already purchased will be transferred to the new dates.
Little Radical Theatrics is proud to present it's first produciton in Orlando: "Into the Woods"
Directed by Bryan Jager
Musical Direction by Charles Stevens
Stage Managed by Amy Bates
Assistant Stage Managed by Samantha Wolf and Rachel Johhnson
Produced by Fatima Viegas
Performances for Into the Woods will take place at the Marshall Ellis Performing Arts Center 1300 La Quinta Dr Orlando FL
ALL TICKETS $30.00.
SEATING IS STRICTLY LIMITED TO 50 SEATS PER PERFORMANCE (1/3 OF THE THEATER'S TOTAL CAPACITY).
It is HIGHLY recommended you order your tickets as soon as possible due to this limited capacity.
To purchase tickets to INTO THE WOODS please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 914-589-1669 with your name and how many tickets you need.We will then send you our paypal information.
Once we receive payment for the tickets you will receive an e-mail confirmation with your seating assignment. Your seats are not held until you receive your e-mail confirmation.
*please note there are NO refunds but tickets can be exchanged for another performance date or for a future Little Radical Theatrics production*
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- “Into the Woods” at Little Radical Theatrics is staged in a custom environmental seating arrangement, with clusters of socially distanced audience members placed around the perimeter of the action.
- Following CDC guidelines, an approved face covering will be REQUIRED to be worn while inside the theater. Face coverings should fit comfortably but snuggly over your nose and mouth, secure with either ties or ear loops allowing you to remains hands-free and be made of at least two layers of breathable material. At this time Neck Gaiters, Triangle Bandanas, and any masks with holes,valves or mesh material are NOT considered appropriate facial coverings.
- Actors will be performing in masks, both front of house and backstage crew will be wearing masks, and audience members will be REQUIRED to keep their mask securely over their nose and mouth at all times while inside the theater. IF ANY AUDIENCE MEMBER REMOVES OR LOWERS THEIR MASK DURING THE PERFORMANCE THEY WILL BE IMMEDIATELY ASKED TO LEAVE WITHOUT A REFUND.
- Temperature checks will be required before entering the theater. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 will not be allowed entry, their party will not be allowed entry either. We recommend checking your temperature before you leave for the theater.
- There will be hand sanitzier in the lobby and we ask that all audience members sanitize their hands before entering the theater both before the performance and at intermission.
- No eating or drinking will be permitted inside at any time.
- Tickets will be contactless and our show program will be digital.
- All audience members will be given a specific time to enter the theater based on their seating section to promote distancing and avoid gathering in a large group while waiting to enter.
- At the end of the performance , Ushers will also help usher audience members out of the theater by their seating section. We ask that you remain seated until an usher escorts you out of the theater.
- No gatherings in the lobby post-production will be allowed.
- If you feel at all unwell or have been in close contact with someone who is COVID positive we ask that you let us know and do not attend the performance. Your tickets can be used for any future Little Radical Theatrics production.
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures for your safety, the safety of our entire cast and crew and your fellow audience members. You must follow all posted instructions while attending the performance of "Into the Woods"
Help keep each other healthy.
Little Radical Theatrics (Fatima Viegas, Executive Producer) is thrilled to announce the cast for our very first production in Orlando,
INTO THE WOODS!
DIRECTED BY BRYAN JAGER
MUSICAL DIRECTION BY CHARLES STEVENS
STAGE MANAGER: Jessica Hendricks
PRODUCED by Fatima Viegas
Baker- Jarrett Poore
Baker’s Wife- Kelley Mauro
Witch- Laurel Hatfield
Cinderella- Joni Newman
Jack- Jhalon Thomas
Little Red- Kasey Kraft
Narrator/ Mysterious Man- Scott Browning
Jack’s Mother- Stephanie Lourenco
Cinderella’s Prince/ Wolf- Brett Shelton
Rapunzel’s Prince/ Wolf/ Milky White- Daniel Sullivan
Rapunzel- Ryan Campbell
Stepmother- Ashley Fisher
Florinda- Meagan Haddock
Lucinda- Sarah Guthrie
Cinderella’s Father- Chad Campbell
Granny- Susan Addis
Steward- Peter Petrella
- PERFORMANCES: Performances are scheduled to run FEBURARY 18TH-21ST (6 Performances) at the Marshall Ellis Performing Arts Center 1300 La Quinta Dr Orlando, FL. Tickets can be purchased by e-mailing email@example.com! Please note that limited seating will be available due to physical distancing.
Performers will perform in masks, stage crew and front of house crew will be wearing masks and audience members will be REQUIRED to wear masks for the duration of the peformance and will not be allowed into the building without one and will be asked to leave without a refund if they remove their mask during the performance.
OUR COVID19 SAFETY PLAN
As we begin our first season in Orlando, safety is a huge priority for us. We wish to create a safe environment where performers can have a place to safely perform, and audiences can enjoy live theater even while living in this challenging time.
Though our performances for "Into the Woods" will not be for a few months, we are planning as if COVID will still be a part of our lives.
We are implementing the CDC's guidelines and developed our plan with input from an infectious disease specialist at a major hospital. We believe we have a plan that will keep everyone from performers, to our creative and production teams, to of course our audiences, safe while producing quality live theater here in Orlando.
For the safety of all involved, masks and temperature checks will be required for anyone entering the theater. MASKS MUST BE KEPT ON AT ALL TIMES WHILE INSIDE THE BUILDING. This will be strictly enforced!
Performers will perform in masks, stage crew and front of house crew will be wearing masks and audience members will be REQUIRED to wear masks for the duration of the peformance and will not be allowed into the building without one. No food or drink will be allowed inside the building.
If an audience member removes their mask they AND THEIR PARTY will be immediately asked to leave the performance without a refund.
Tickets will be contactless and Show Programs will be digital. All audience members will be given a specific time to enter the theater to promote social distancing and to avoid gathering in a large group while waiting to enter. At the end of the performance, Ushers will also help usher audience members out of the theater by row. There will be sanitizing stations inside the theater and we will require that all audience members sanitize their hands before entering the theater and lobby. All frequently touched surfaces will be constantly cleaned. Our theater has non fixed seating making it easy to ensure a safe distance between parties. No gatherings in the lobby post-production will be allowed.
Rehearsals for Into the Woods will take place at Quest Church 1450 Citrus Oaks Ave Gotha, FL . Into the Woods will be staged with social distancing in mind for all scenes. All performers, creative team members, production team members, and anyone at rehearsal must wear a mask at ALL times (no exceptions!) and maintain social distancing. We will also be rehearsing outside as much as possible in the ample grounds of our rehearsal space and our indoor space is a large gymnasium where it will be easy to maintain social distancing. Temperature checks will be mandatory before each reahearsal and anyone who is not feeling well will be asked to stay home until they seek medical attention and follow the doctors' recommendation. We will constantly be cleaning any surfaces that are touched. We will have hand sanitizer available and will ask that everyone washes thier hands for 20 seconds or uses the hand sanitizer before entering the building and will have breaks implemented for handwashing . So that we minimize the amount of people involved in the production, productions will use tracks until further notice.
Meet the Cast!
This is example text. Please click here to edit the text.
This is example text. Please click here to edit the text.
For more videos of past LRT productions please visit the link below!
Photos Of Our Productions
Use the form below to ask us any questions or to sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date with the latest LRT news including performances and auditions!